Postgresql.conf file from like 7.x to 9.2

From: Tory M Blue <tmblue(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql.conf file from like 7.x to 9.2
Date: 2013-04-10 21:25:05
Lists: pgsql-performance

Afternoon

So I just realized I've been just reimporting me Postgres configs from one
version to the next, since they were initially customized for my setup.

Maybe from 7.x... And now on 9.2.4

Is there an easy/clean way to adapt my old config file to the new stuff,
I'm not sure what all has changed, so wondering if I just have to go line
by line and somehow consolidate old to new, area there any tools or
mechanism to do so?

I'm sure there are quite a few changes, just not sure if I'm missing
anything major.

Thanks
Tory