Huge tables, trying to delete OID's taking 6+hours per table

From: Tory M Blue <tmblue(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Huge tables, trying to delete OID's taking 6+hours per table
Date: 2020-05-19 07:17:08
Lists: pgsql-general

The db is only 2TB, these tables are about 50% of the DB.

Just wondering what I can boost to give me some elevated temp performance
for what I would think would be a fairly quick operation.

Give this query more work_mem? Mine are set pretty low, based on previous
performance notes, this is a 9.5 server.

Thanks
Tory