Re: New Slave - timeline ERROR

From: "drum(dot)lucas(at)gmail(dot)com" <drum(dot)lucas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Slave - timeline ERROR
Date: 2016-01-10 06:22:40
Lists: pgsql-general

What is the --pgdata=- in your original command? Are you perhaps in the
> wrong directory and not getting all the required files?

I run the pg_basebackup from the Slave on /var/lib/pgsql/9.2/data.
So I'm not in the wrong directory...

I'm out of fresh ideas. The rsync command is what I would go with, given
> that I can't think of any other commands to try.

I chose the pg_basebackup command just to not stop any database. It's out
of circumstances to stop even the slave one... sorry...

I really don't know what else to do. Have tried everything!

Lucas