PostegreSQL 9.2 to 9.6

From: Lucas Possamai <drum(dot)lucas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostegreSQL 9.2 to 9.6
Date: 2020-03-28 12:28:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys.

We need to upgrade (asap) our PostgreSQL 9.2 cluster. We run our cluster on
AWS EC2 instances, and want to upgrade to RDS 9.6. Once in RDS, it makes
easier for us to major upgrade to 11.

Since this upgrade must be done with minimal downtime, my original idea was
to use Bucardo <https://bucardo.org/Bucardo/>.

Does anybody have any better idea? please share.
Just wanna make sure I'm going on the right path.

Cluster size is 2TB.

Cheers
Lucas