Re: Can't receive password reset e-mail for my community account

From: Shigeru Hanada <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't receive password reset e-mail for my community account
Date: 2019-06-24 13:03:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Is there any way to change associated e-mail of existing account 'hanada'
to shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com?
I used this community account and Gmail address
shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com 2011~2015,
so I really appreciate if I can continue to use same community account with
the gmail address.

--
Shigeru HANADA