Bug in check for unreachable MERGE WHEN clauses

From: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug in check for unreachable MERGE WHEN clauses
Date: 2023-01-02 12:13:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Re-reading my latest MERGE patch, I realised there is a trivial,
pre-existing bug in the check for unreachable WHEN clauses, which
means it won't spot an unreachable WHEN clause if it doesn't have an
AND condition.

So the checks need to be re-ordered, as in the attached.

Regards,
Dean

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix-test-for-unreachable-merge-when-clause.patch text/x-patch 1.6 KB