Re: pgfoundry down again

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)mail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgfoundry down again
Date: 2012-12-17 15:43:21
Lists: pgsql-www

On 17 December 2012 13:33, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)mail(dot)com> wrote:
> "The connection was reset"

Do you suppose it would be possible, with the consent of the various
authors of projects hosted on pgFoundry that are deemed still relevant
(not all are relevant in my opinion), to migrate to alternative
hosting? These outages are frequent enough that I think that such an
organised effort would be worthwhile.

--
Peter Geoghegan http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/