PITR for one database in cluster

From: Vijay Ganji <vijay(dot)db2dba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PITR for one database in cluster
Date: 2020-02-10 19:00:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I am novice to Postgres and I come from db2 world
I want to do Online backup (with archiving) of single database in a cluster
and use it for PITR. so i do not have to disturb other databases in the
cluster.
I am reading everywhere it is not possible.
I see the solution is to create database cluster for each database, is this
the only solution.

--
Vijay Ganji