Required distinct record with all fields

From: Sunil Jadhav <sunilbjpatil(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Required distinct record with all fields
Date: 2024-04-25 14:58:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello team,

we have table & its having 10 diff columns.

1) we need to fetch distinct records from 1 column

suppose earlier we have 500 records after
distinct we have 150 records only -->> we can used simply distinct function
with column name

will get the 150 unique data/records BUT.... based on output means 150
records

2) how we can retrieve all other filed information like how we can achieve
through SQL.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil