Re: question

From: anj patnaik <patna73(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, Scott Mead <scottm(at)openscg(dot)com>, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: question
Date: 2015-10-23 22:22:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Quick update on the above:

1) I got past the password prompt by changing the pg_hba.conf on target
machine to trust.

2) I am still running this command to restore on remote machine and want
feedback as it appears to NOT create the desired table:

xzcat dump_xz |/opt/PostgreSQL/9.4/bin/psql -h mycomp.com postgres -U
postgres

Thanks.