Re: Increasing code-coverage of 'make check'

From: robins <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Increasing code-coverage of 'make check'
Date: 2013-03-14 00:50:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks Alvaro!

The thought of psql_help purely because it was the easiest at that time.
Since I've just begun my understanding of the code is barely negligible.

I began working on SEQUENCE related tests thereafter and hopefully would
move to more complicated tests in time. Peter's link is obviously helpful
but since I end up doing make check ~100 of times a day, for now its useful
only to cross-check how much code is uncommitted :)

Robins