cannot connect pgadmin4 to postgresql 10.4

From: Mladen Uzelac <uzelac(dot)mladen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cannot connect pgadmin4 to postgresql 10.4
Date: 2018-06-27 15:38:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I am running Debian Buster and I have issues with pgadmin4.
When I try to connect I have this message:
[image: image.png]

I can connect using TCP connection using psql and dbeaver and I can
normally connect to Postgresql.
Could you give me some hints what to check so the pgadmin4 works.

This is an error from the Docker versionof pgadmin4 v3.0.

And this a dialogue from pgadmin4 app installed through the repository
[image: image.png]

Kind regards, Mladen