Re: dump to pg

From: Neil Anderson <neil(at)postgrescompare(dot)com>
To: Nicolas Paris <niparisco(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dump to pg
Date: 2017-06-02 16:31:28
Lists: pgsql-general

On 1 June 2017 at 17:37, Nicolas Paris <niparisco(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> If they aren't too big, you might get away by installing the express edition of the respective DBMS, then import them using the native tools, then export the data as CSV files.

Good idea. I think SQL Server Express is limited to 10GB on the later
versions. Another tool that can read SQL Server backups is SQL Data
Compare from Redgate, it has a 14 day trial.

http://www.red-gate.com/products/sql-development/sql-data-compare/

Neil Anderson
neil(at)postgrescompare(dot)com
https://www.postgrescompare.com