Truncate not working with pgAdmin 4 v6.3

From: David A <dangelsaurus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Truncate not working with pgAdmin 4 v6.3
Date: 2021-12-29 02:10:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

I've noticed that Truncate no longer works with 4.6.3. (You click
"Truncate" and nothing happens)

I've done a clean install, and had to revert back to 4.6.2. I enabled
debug logging, and no entries are made when clicking truncate.

Is this a known issue? Or what can I do to provide more information to
help troubleshoot?

Thanks,
David