Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)

From: David A <dangelsaurus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)
Date: 2018-09-22 00:33:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

db server is an Ubuntu 18.04 VM, running on my same machine (Win7) as
pgAdmin4, but with an assigned IP address (bridged adapter)

One thing to note, I did verify that pgAdmin would connect if I disabled
UFW and didn't use SSH Tunnel.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Yes I have no issues connecting via SSH with Putty. And no issues
connecting with DataGrip (screenshots below)

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]