Need a command to take the backup of the child tables along with its master table.

From: Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need a command to take the backup of the child tables along with its master table.
Date: 2019-01-24 09:40:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

We have one master table and multiple child tables (dependent tables)
associated with it.

While taking the backup of the master table , I would like to take the
backup of all its child (dependent) tables backup also.

Please guide me how to take the backup of the master table and its
dependent tables using *pg_dump *command.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V