Re: BUG #14963: Number of wal files are keep on increasing

From: Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14963: Number of wal files are keep on increasing
Date: 2017-12-12 08:52:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Sergie/David,

*archive_command and archive_timeout values are as below in configuration
file. *

#archive_command = '' # command to use to archive a logfile segment
# placeholders: %p = path of file to archive
# %f = file name only
# e.g. 'test ! -f /mnt/server/archivedir/%f && cp %p
/mnt/server/archivedir/%f'
#archive_timeout = 0 # force a logfile segment switch after this
# number of seconds; 0 disables

Below error is there in several times in log file.

WARNING,01000,"archive_mode enabled, yet archive_command is not

Please help me what to do and what to set to resolve the same.

Regards,
Raghavendra Rao

--
Regards,