How to maintain the csv log files in pg_log directory only for past 30 days

From: Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to maintain the csv log files in pg_log directory only for past 30 days
Date: 2018-09-28 05:03:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

Log file will be generated in *csv* format at *pg_log* directory in our
PostgreSQL. Every day we are getting one log file. We would like to
maintain only max 30 days. Which setting need to modify by us in
“postgresql.conf” in order to recycle the log files after 30 days.
--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V