Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the query editor behaviour with COPY

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: José Pino <pino(at)getyourguide(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the query editor behaviour with COPY
Date: 2014-12-05 10:18:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> Is it not possible to change this limit? As a user, why I can't define
> this row limit in 200 or 1000?

Most likely because nobody bothered to write a patch for this. Actually,
that's the first time I hear someone complaining about this. Note that it
wouldn't be complex to do, but I don't really see the point: you're not
supposed to use COPY in the query editor. That's the wrong tool for it.

--
Guillaume.
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info