Re: Parallel workers stats in pg_stat_database

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Benoit Lobréau <benoit(dot)lobreau(at)dalibo(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, Bertrand Drouvot <bertranddrouvot(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Parallel workers stats in pg_stat_database
Date: 2024-10-11 07:33:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Le mar. 8 oct. 2024 à 14:03, Benoit Lobréau <benoit(dot)lobreau(at)dalibo(dot)com> a
écrit :

> On 10/7/24 10:19, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > I've done the split, but I didn't go any further than that.
>
> Thank you Guillaume. I have done the rest of the reformatting
> suggested by Michael but I decided to see If I have similar stuff
> in my logging patch and refactor accordingly if needed before posting
> the result here.
>
> I have hopes to finish it this week.

FWIW, with the recent commits of the pg_stat_statements patch, you need a
slight change in the patch I sent on this thread. You'll find a patch
attached to do that. You need to apply it after a rebase to master.

--
Guillaume.

Attachment Content-Type Size
rebase.patch text/x-patch 688 bytes