Re: "There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days."

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: hushthatbush(at)hushmail(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days."
Date: 2014-11-21 02:06:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Le 21 nov. 2014 02:03, <hushthatbush(at)hushmail(dot)com> a écrit :

> "2014-10-09 - pgAdmin v1.20 beta2 available"
>
> Today is 2014-11-21. "Next few days" indeed...
>
> Is this new release going to go stable anytime soon, BTW? I can't wait
for it because while pgAdmin has been useful, and is certainly no easy task
to code, it has felt very frustrating to me for a long time now due to all
sorts of limitations. I hope that the new release will fix these.

RC1 is out since yesterday, the GA should come quickly. Of course, not
knowing which issues you're talking about doesn't help being confident your
issues are fixed.