Re: Quick doc typo fix

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Quick doc typo fix
Date: 2019-06-08 14:23:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Le sam. 8 juin 2019 à 15:44, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com> a écrit :

> On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 3:33 PM Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guillaume,
> >
> > On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 08:28:59PM +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > > Sure.
> >
> > I have noticed your message on the French list about the completion of
> > the traduction, and congrats for that, it is a huge amount of work.
> > Did you find anything else after your last report?

I have two more fixes. See attached patch.

It was the merge of upstream documentation completion in the french
> repo, so the actual translation work can now begin. Probably there
> will be more typo finding in the next weeks.

Yeah, only the merge is done. We now need to work on the actual
translation. But this is way more fun than the merge :)

We might find more typos, but it will take time. Applying this patch now
(if it fits you) is probably better.

--
Guillaume.

Attachment Content-Type Size