Re: LibreOffice Base Connect to postgresql

From: Mike <1100100(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jayadevan M <maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LibreOffice Base Connect to postgresql
Date: 2018-01-07 22:14:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 12:12 AM, Jayadevan M
<maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Probably this has to do with the pg_hba.conf entries.
> Please see this link
> https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/fatal-ident-authentication-failed-for-user-unable-to-connect-to-postgresql-779171564.html

Dear Jayadevan,

I apologize for my late response, I have recently returned from travel
over the holidays.
I completed the suggested changes to the pg_hba.conf and am able to
connect to the postgresql database using the jdbc driver.
Thank you so much for helping me resolve the issue.
Kind regards,

Mike