Problems installing APT version

From: Ulf Bengtner <ulf(dot)bengtner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems installing APT version
Date: 2024-02-22 08:43:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've run into problems installing pgAdmin on a fresh Chromebook. I have
done this before on my previous Chromebook using the APT version. However,
this time I get the following error when I try to create the repository
configuration file:

The repository 'https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt
pgadmin4 Release' does not have a Release file.

I believe I followed the same procedure to setup the repository before when
I managed to install the APT version.

Regards
UIf