Re: Performance degradation in commit 6150a1b0

From: Ashutosh Sharma <ashu(dot)coek88(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Performance degradation in commit 6150a1b0
Date: 2016-03-26 16:01:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I am getting some reject files while trying to apply "*pinunpin-cas-5.patch*"
attached with the thread,

*http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAPpHfdsRoT1JmsnRnCCqpNZEU9vUT7TX6B-N1wyOuWWfhD6F+g@mail.gmail.com
<http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAPpHfdsRoT1JmsnRnCCqpNZEU9vUT7TX6B-N1wyOuWWfhD6F+g@mail.gmail.com>*
Note: I am applying this patch on top of commit "
*6150a1b08a9fe7ead2b25240be46dddeae9d98e1*".

With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma