Re: [External] Slot issues

From: Vijaykumar Jain <vjain(at)opentable(dot)com>
To: bhargavpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [External] Slot issues
Date: 2018-10-14 19:38:21
Lists: pgsql-general

ok my bad.

i just set one of the 9.6.9 versions to have max_replication_slots =2 and
still i had to slots active.

ostgres=# table pg_replication_slots;
slot_name | plugin | slot_type | datoid | database | active
| active_pid | xmin | catalog_xmin | restart_lsn | confirmed_flush_lsn
-------------------------+--------+-----------+--------+----------+--------+------------+------+--------------+-------------+---------------------
a02 | | physical | | | t | 13719 |
| | 2/D30000D0 |
a03 | | physical | | | t | 13720 | |