Re: how to configure proxy and tunnel both in pgadmin4

From: VARAD conjeevaram narasimhan varadharajan <cnvaradharajan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to configure proxy and tunnel both in pgadmin4
Date: 2020-04-16 06:32:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Khushboo Vashi,

My scenario is PaaS service disabled for public only private endpoint
there. To access we have to login to our vpn and then login to a Bastian
server/landing server and from there we have to communicate to PaaS.

For VM we are giving inputs to putty for proxy and tunnel. But in pgadmin 4
i found only tunnel and not proxy. Hence the query.

regards,
Varad

--
Varadharajan C.N