Re: Case insensitive collation

From: Marcel van Pinxteren <marcel(dot)van(dot)pinxteren(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alex Hunsaker <badalex(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jasen Betts <jasen(at)xnet(dot)co(dot)nz>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Case insensitive collation
Date: 2013-01-21 12:22:06
Lists: pgsql-general

As I mentioned in my original post, I don't want to use citext or lower().
I tested on Windows, but as I mentioned in one of my first posts, collation
and case sensitivity are separate things.

With this, we are back at the beginning of the circle, so I'll leave it
there.
Maybe I'll check back in a year or so, to see if case insensitivity has
been implemented.

Good luck