PgAdmin4 crashing on Windows 10

From: Shira Bezalel <shira(at)sfei(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAdmin4 crashing on Windows 10
Date: 2016-12-23 22:31:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I installed the PgAdmin4 Version1.1 client yesterday on my Windows 10
machine. It is connecting to a single 9.6.1 Postgres server on a remote
machine. In the last 24 hours, the client has shutdown unexpectedly three
times with the message 'PgAdmin stopped working'. The latter two times, I
wasn't actually using the tool -- it was just running, while I was doing
other things. It sounds like the problem in this thread, but Nigel reported
it was fixed after installing 1.1:

http://postgresql.nabble.com/PgAdmin-4-not-working-in-Windows-10-td5924099.html

Is there anything you recommend I could do to troubleshoot this issue? I
looked in the log file, but didn't see anything hugely revealing. Happy to
provide any other information you may suggest.

Thank you,
Shira

--
Shira Bezalel