Bug #1851: SQL view of a function returning a table showing 'setof "

From: Shira Bezalel <shira(at)sfei(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug #1851: SQL view of a function returning a table showing 'setof "
Date: 2017-04-14 16:58:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

The open bug in pgAdmin 4 #1851 titled, "SQL view of a function returning a
table showing 'setof "',

(https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1851)

seems similar to a bug that was fixed in pgAdmin III mentioned here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/054(dot)6d0eab0204030aa6d4bc6c0f3ab2f42c%40code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org#054(dot)6d0eab0204030aa6d4bc6c0f3ab2f42c(at)code(dot)pgadmin(dot)org

I'm eager for 1851 to be fixed because the SQL tab is very handy and we use
functions returning tables a lot. Just wondering if providing this info
about the previous bug will help efforts to fix the current bug? Would it
be helpful if I added this info to the 1851 Redmine issue? Not sure of
protocol.

And I just want to say thanks very much to folks fixing the other bugs I've
logged. The quick responses are much appreciated.

Best,
Shira