Re: pgAdmin III does not display Default Privileges for schemas

From: Shira Bezalel <shira(at)sfei(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III does not display Default Privileges for schemas
Date: 2014-02-13 21:26:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Okay, you're right. Sorry about that -- that exact test case is working,
however, other default privileges I've modified aren't showing up. The
common denominator seems to be whether the role is a group role or a login
role. Default privilege changes for login roles don't seem to show up in
pgAdmin III -- are they supposed to?

Shira

--
Shira Bezalel