Function not displaying PARALLEL SAFE on SQL tab

From: Shira Bezalel <shira(at)sfei(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Function not displaying PARALLEL SAFE on SQL tab
Date: 2017-01-17 18:13:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm reviewing some PostGIS functions in pgAdmin 4. When I click on the SQL
tab, I notice that the "PARALLEL SAFE" qualifier doesn't show up. But when
I do an "\sf" on one of these functions in psql, I see the syntax (but not
the NOT LEAKPROOF). Is this a known issue? I looked through issues list
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/>, but didn't see
anything similar. For now, is the psql output the most accurate?

SQL tab from pgAdmin 4:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.st_intersects(
geom1 geometry,
geom2 geometry)
RETURNS boolean
LANGUAGE 'sql'
COST 100.0
IMMUTABLE NOT LEAKPROOF
AS $function$
SELECT $1 OPERATOR(public.&&) $2 AND public._ST_Intersects($1,$2)
$function$;

psql output:

mydb=# \sf st_intersects (geometry,geometry)
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.st_intersects(geom1 geometry, geom2
geometry)
RETURNS boolean
LANGUAGE sql
IMMUTABLE PARALLEL SAFE
AS $function$SELECT $1 OPERATOR(public.&&) $2 AND
public._ST_Intersects($1,$2)$function$

​Thanks,

Shira Bezalel