Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database
Date: 2018-01-12 14:40:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,
I changed that function to make the retrieval quicker because the return
type of all the types in the database for GreenPlum can be quite big.

Nevertheless the "Data Types" in the front end do not get filled up with
the values.

Where is the Javascript code that does the mapping between the call of
get_types and that table in the screenshot?

Thanks
Joao