Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user to disable alertifyjs and acitree animations

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #1978 - Add an option to allow user to disable alertifyjs and acitree animations
Date: 2018-03-26 18:42:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo,

Looks like you have a typo on your CSS where it reads 'zoomeIn' it should
be 'zoomIn'.
Also setting more parameters into the window, in our experience, is never
good, so maybe it is time to create a real settings cache that can retrieve
from the backend the settings, like this one.

Thanks
Victoria & Joao