[pgadmin4] Creating a new Node in ACI Tree

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgadmin4] Creating a new Node in ACI Tree
Date: 2018-02-23 15:38:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Hackers,
Need some pointers while creating new node on ACI Tree.
In GreenPlum there is a concept of External Tables that are more or less
similar to Foreign Wrappers, but different. So we started implementing a
new node for it.

We copied the Foreign Wrappers node and started it playing with it. The
current status:
We can see the External Tables node, when we open it we see the External
Tables.
The problem that we are facing now is when we select a table and then press
the tabs 'SQL' or Properties nothing happens. What do we need to do in
order for this to work?

Maybe the choice of foreign Wrappers was not the best to start off, but we
would appreciate some help to make this work.

Attached you can find the code that I currently have.

Thanks
Joao

Attachment Content-Type Size
external-tables.diff text/x-patch 30.4 KB