Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Minor JS Fix

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Minor JS Fix
Date: 2018-05-15 13:52:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,
The code looks fine, all tests pass and linter.

Once again, not to sound like a broken record, we could have done some much
more to improve our code base....
Why didn't we extract that function into a more testable place?

In order for the code to become more clean and modular, we should try to
always write tests whenever we make changes to the code, even if that means
extracting a small portion (ie. the onLoad function)

Thanks
Victoria & Joao