Re: PoC electron and pgAdmin4

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PoC electron and pgAdmin4
Date: 2018-02-26 14:20:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello
That is unfortunate. Can you run directly the python app?
Go to the folder where you installed the application using a
terminal/PowerShell/cmd and use the python from the venv folder to run the
pgadmin4.py file and let me know the error that you are getting.

venv/bin/python pgadmin4/pgadmin4.py

Or
venv\Scripts\python.exe pgadmin4\pgadmin4.py

Depending on the environment

Also there might be a caption problem I am not on my machine now so I
cannot double check.

Thanks
Joao