hot standby cascading replication

From: Mark Steben <mark(dot)steben(at)drivedominion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: hot standby cascading replication
Date: 2018-10-29 16:24:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Good morning,
I am attempting to set up cascading replication on a hot standby setup. We
are running postgres 9.4 on all servers. I can ship logs from the master
to the first standby but cannot get logs to ship from the first standby to
the second standby. I see the cascading replication in the streaming
replication documentation. Do I need to set up streaming replication in
order for this to work? I have sent my postgresql.conf file for the first
standby as reference as well as the copy statement.

Thank you

--
*Mark Steben*
Database Administrator

www.fb.com/DominionDealerSolutions
www.twitter.com/DominionDealer
www.drivedominion.com <http://www.autorevenue.com/>

<http://autobasedigital.net/marketing/DD12_sig.jpg>

--
<https://www.drivedominion.com/transform-your-vision/>

Attachment Content-Type Size
copy.forhotstandby.sh text/x-sh 7.0 KB
postgresql.conf application/octet-stream 20.5 KB