Re: plpgsql.so undefined symbol error in pg_upgrade check

From: Mark Steben <mark(dot)steben(at)drivedominion(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plpgsql.so undefined symbol error in pg_upgrade check
Date: 2016-08-19 13:34:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Tom I do have two lib directories and and two bin directories but you were
right
in that I was trying to load a 9.2 library into a 9.4 server. I had a
symlink pointing
to the 9.2 binaries. Once I killed the symlink and recreated it pointing
to the 9.4 binaries the problem went away. Thanks for the insight.

--
*Mark Steben*
Database Administrator

www.fb.com/DominionDealerSolutions