pg_repack issues

From: Mark Steben <mark(dot)steben(at)drivedominion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_repack issues
Date: 2014-11-11 22:07:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Good afternoon,

I have recently be using pg_repack and for one of my production databases
have the following issue:

INFO: repacking table "mailer_admin"
ERROR: query failed: ERROR: value "3048471620" is out of range for type
integer
DETAIL: query was: SELECT pg_try_advisory_lock($1, $2)

This happens because the oid values of the tables is this database are
all over 2 GB. Can I get some insight to make pg_repack work in this
situation?

If I am double posting I apologize. The pg_repack doc instructs to send
questions to the reorg-general list. I suspect this is an obsolete list as
I haven't received a response to my subscription request in over 2 weeks.

thanks for your help,

--
*Mark Steben*
Database Administrator