Re: How to check if Postgresql files are OK

From: Jov <amutu(at)amutu(dot)com>
To: Nikhil G Daddikar <ngd(at)celoxis(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to check if Postgresql files are OK
Date: 2013-05-28 06:11:07
Lists: pgsql-general

there is a wiki page aouble corruption detection:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Corruption_detection

but I think avoid corruption is more important and practical than try to
check corruption:

http://blog.ringerc.id.au/2012/10/avoiding-postgresql-database-corruption.html

Jov
blog: http:amutu.com/blog <http://amutu.com/blog>