pgAdmin 4.1.6 can't backup

From: Julio Aguilar <madth3(dot)dev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 4.1.6 can't backup
Date: 2017-09-15 00:02:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin 4 1.6
Desktop mode
Windows 10 (es_mx regional configuration if that matters)
Postgresql 9.6

If I start a local backup (Custom type, default options in everything) I
get a small dialog with the error

object of type 'bool' has no len()

If I try a remote backup with the same options, the program crashes with a
"Python stopped working" dialog.

Both backups worked if done on command line with pg_dump.

I have Pyhton 3.6 on the PATH recently installed. Could that be the problem?