need meta data table/command to find query log

From: Rambabu V <ram(dot)wissen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: need meta data table/command to find query log
Date: 2018-03-06 11:38:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi Team,

Please help us to get the query log details from meta data table/command in
postgresql. aw we are not maintaining log files more than 2 days due to
lack of space.

And also please provide document or sop for database upgrade from 9.3 to
9.6, as our database size was 4.5 tb and having table spaces as well. as it
was production database system we do-not want to take any risk, please help
us on this as well.

Regards,

Rambabu Vakada,
PostgreSQL DBA.