Container deploy & PSQL tool

From: Paolo Saudin <paolosaudin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Container deploy & PSQL tool
Date: 2021-08-16 05:28:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I installed pgAdmin4 with the directory "/var/lib/pgadmin" mapped locally.
I then set the PGADMIN_CONFIG_ENABLE_PSQL to True to be able to use the
PSQL TOOL.

Now when I exit the console with "\q" I get the following error: 'could not
save history to file "/home/pgadmin/.psql_history": No such file or
directory'. Is it possible to map this directory as well?

Last question, where can I create a .psqlrc file?

Than you,
Paolo Saudin