Re: pgadmin4 install help

From: Uwe Seher <uwe(dot)seher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tony Farrell <pithhelmet(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 install help
Date: 2022-03-01 05:21:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello!
I think, you can find the pgadmin-config in
/usr/lib/pythonXX/site_packages/ or where else your system puts the
python-packages for pgadmin. It should be the same like openSuse.
For me a virtual env with manual installed packages work better than the
installation via repo.

Bye Uwe

Am Di., 1. März 2022 um 04:28 Uhr schrieb Tony Farrell <pithhelmet(at)gmail(dot)com