Re: Turn off streaming replication - leaving Master running

From: Andy Erskine <andy(dot)erskine(at)jds(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Turn off streaming replication - leaving Master running
Date: 2015-06-30 05:55:01
Lists: pgsql-general

agreed there is an element of risk.

however a backup of the master will be carried out prior (ok there could
potentially be a gap of data during downtime)

unfortunately i have nothing else big enough (diskwise) to run my tests on.

--

*Andy Erskine*

*JDS Australia*
*P* 1300 780 432 | *M* 0431919301 | *F* 03 90124578

*E:* *andy(dot)erskine(at)jds(dot)net(dot)au <andy(dot)erskine(at)jds(dot)net(dot)au>*

*W*: www.jds.net.au
Level 8, 2 Russell Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
GPO Box 4777, Melbourne VIC 3001

[image: JDS Signature v1]