Re: The postgres server don't work

From: Mohammed falih <moh(dot)falih98(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The postgres server don't work
Date: 2022-01-08 23:29:28
Lists: pgsql-general

yes I think the service doesn't even start

I have only the default protection that comes with the operating system

wow the postgres started working!! but the problem came back that talks
about console code " WARNING: Console code page (437) differs from Windows
code page (1252)

8-bit characters might not work correctly. See psql reference
page "Notes for Windows users" for details."