[v9.4 wiki page] PostgreSQL Streaming Replication enhancements

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [v9.4 wiki page] PostgreSQL Streaming Replication enhancements
Date: 2014-12-04 04:11:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

I see that the replication related features on v9.4 wiki page (
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What's_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.4) still has a
ToDO section for blogs.

We had done a hangout recently on this particular feature. Here is a link
to the video

http://www.ashnik.com/hangout-sequel-streaming-replication-in-postgres-v9-4/

Here is a link to the ppt-

http://www.slideshare.net/AshnikBiz/postgres-hangout-replication-features-v94

Hope this can be useful!

*PS: I am re-sending an old email with proper format.*

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350* T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).