Request for changes in PGConf APAC dates

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Request for changes in PGConf APAC dates
Date: 2017-12-13 12:32:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear Moderators,

I am reaching out regarding the event post for - PGConf APAC 2018 (
https://www.postgresql.org/about/event/2186/)

We have modified our schedule and would like the same to be reflected on
the event posting on www.postgresql.org website.

The new dates are 22nd and 23rd March 2018.

I have updated the event's description and other details to align with the
changes but I am unable to update the dates on my end. Can you please help
us update the same?

Thanks for your help and support and apologies for any inconvenience caused
by this.

regards
Sameer

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Senior Solution Architect*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

36 Robinson Road, #14-04 City House, Singapore 068877

T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

Skype: sameer.ashnik | M: +65 8110 0350