Re: RDS No free space

From: Lucio Chiessi <lucio(dot)chiessi(at)trustly(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RDS No free space
Date: 2023-05-21 17:52:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

You can check if you having some strong queries that were generating a lot
of temp files, that will can eat all off free space.

--

*Lucio Chiessi*

Senior Database Administrator

Trustly, Inc.

M: +55 27 996360276

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trustly/>
<https://www.facebook.com/trustly> <https://twitter.com/Trustly>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trustly/>
<https://www.facebook.com/trustly> <https://twitter.com/Trustly>

<https://www.trustly.net/>

PayWith*MyBank®* is now part of *Trustly*

--
Please read our privacy policy here
<https://www.trustly.net/about-us/privacy-policy> on how we process your